Executing the Perfect Order
Selling and fulfillment processes have grown more complex than ever. Your customers want and need multiple “touch points” to your business—your sales team, retail storefront, website, call centers, or perhaps even strategic channel partners.
They expect to be able to build and configure products and services the way they want them, with the pricing and discounts they expect, and want to know when their order will be delivered before they buy.
Once they submit their order, they expect flawless fulfillment across these areas:
- An immediate order confirmation
- Locating the inventory across multiple locations to fulfill each line item of an order in the optimal manner
- Shipping complete orders at the right time, with the right carrier, at the best price
- Scheduling and coordinating related services
- Receiving real-time updates on their mobile devices
- Allowing the customer to return a product easily via their preferred method
Ensuring a Seamless Omni-Channel Customer Experience
All along, you must present a consistent image and experience across all channels to your customers, while ensuring that stores, warehouses, distributors, shippers and other partners are completely synchronized.
How can you achieve all of this? With a multi-channel selling and fulfillment solution suite that supports all of these complex needs, along with an experienced partner to help you maximize your success.
Our Omni-Channel Selling and Fulfillment Solutions
|Multi-Channel Selling||Enables the configuration of complex products, helps you manage pricing scenarios and automates the quoting process across multiple channels.|
|Order Management||Enables you to orchestrate and optimize order fulfillment processes across your network of customers, partners and suppliers. We deliver and support the IBM®Sterling Order Management solution, as well as capabilities within it including:|
|Warehouse Management||Helps you manage and optimize your warehouse operations through a complete warehouse planning, execution and monitoring solution.|
|Transportation Management||Enables you to automate the planning and execution of inbound and outbound transportation processes.|
|Supply Chain Visibility||Helps you optimize your supply and fulfillment processes with real-time, end-to-end visibility across your supply chain.|
Your Omni-Channel Commerce Partner
The IBM® Sterling multi-channel commerce management solutions are built upon the vast industry experience from IBM, and offer numerous capabilities and benefits. And by working with the skilled and experienced consulting and implementation team at Oxford Consulting Group, your business can get the most from them, while improving time-to-benefit, total cost of ownership, and return on investment.
Our highly-trained team of supply chain management professionals will help with the implementation, management and support of your supply chain management solution, and will provide:
- Real world business expertise in supply chain management solutions
- Best practices gained from numerous implementations with some of the world’s most complex supply chains
- Superior project management so that deadlines are met and within budget
- Technical experts who understand the IBM Sterling product offerings and can best configure the software for your business needs
- Optimal return on investment for your project
Or, contact Oxford Consulting Group to learn more about leveraging supply chain management solutions for your business.