Continuing Support of the Connect:Enterprise Solution
The IBM Sterling solutions have been around for many years and have gone through many improvements and evolutions. What makes the IBM Sterling products appealing is their longevity and reliability. But there can also be some situations where additional support is needed on software products that are waning from their lifecycle.
One such product is IBM Sterling Connect:Enterprise. This application was developed to allow large organizations facilitate their file gateway services and trading partner connections for B2B transactions.
While the lifecycle on this product is drawing to a close, many businesses continue to use this product successfully. Other businesses might be seeking replacement solutions for the IBM Sterling Connect:Enterprise solution. Either way, you can count on Oxford for expert assistance.
Leverage Our Expertise for Your Connect:Enterprise Solution
Oxford Consulting Group is a long-standing trusted partner to IBM Sterling Commerce and has had a great deal of experience with the Connect:Enterprise product. With this level of experience, Oxford can provide businesses a wealth of services surrounding Connect:Enterprise. The Connect:Enterprise services from Oxford Consulting Group can include:
- Continued support of the Connect:Enterprise product including troubleshooting, maintenance, trading partner connectivity, and file transfer management.
- Assumption of the legacy management tasks to free up internal resources for other projects, or assisting you through staff augmentation
- Assessment of the Connect:Enterprise solution within your business and look for ways to optimize the existing product
- Monitoring and reporting of key performance metrics and analysis of any file transfer bottlenecks or issues
- Evaluation of migration alternatives that align with business goals and strategies
- Assistance with requests for proposal (RFP) and solution comparisons for upgrades and migrations
- Solution architecture and design strategies that will complement existing infrastructure
- Implementation planning for migrations, including project management, installation, configuration, testing, training and/or product deployment depending on your business requirements
The benefit of working with Oxford Consulting is the enormous amount of industry experience that is available from the team. Leveraging decades of experience, we can compare your business processes to industry best practices and benchmarks and determine new ways to improve your operations.
The technical expertise of our Connect consultants spans generations of the IBM Sterling product line, so we can step in and work with virtually any version or release of the product without missing a beat.
A Partner for the Long Term
Oxford Consulting Group seeks to establish a long term partnership with its customers. We’ll bring value and real solutions with a low total cost of ownership. Through efforts to align business strategy and goals with technical solutions and applications, Oxford Consulting will strive to make your initiatives highly successful while meeting both your business and budgetary goals. Contact us today to discuss your service and support needs for Connect:Enterprise.