Why Managed Services for Your Supply Chain Solution?
More and more businesses are opting to utilize managed services in a variety of forms. Supply chain managed services can be particularly beneficial with the right partner, who can manage all aspects of your order management or warehouse management system. This frees a company’s much-needed IT and support resources for other projects, while also keeping the business involved in important information.
Managed Services for IBM Sterling Order Management and Warehouse Management
Oxford Consulting Group provides supply chain managed services that can be tailored to suit your unique business requirements. With extensive industry experience as well as a wealth of technical skills around supply chain, order management and warehouse management software and systems, Oxford can bring you a total, soup-to-nuts solution that will make supply chain managed services a worthwhile endeavor for your company.
Chad Hooker, Oxford Consulting Group’s Director of Supply Chain Management Services, provides an overview of Oxford’s operations and maintenance services for IBM Sterling Order Management (OMS) customers.
End-to-End Operations and Maintenance Services
First, Oxford Consulting Group discusses with your business the supply chain process and the areas of focus for managed services. Then a suite of consulting and management services will be assembled into a plan for your business. The services can include:
- A dedicated US and/or UK-based management and support team, with an offshore support team available upon our customer’s request to meet project needs
- Comprehensive design and planning services
- Solution architecture and process flow design and configuration
- Complete system setup with turnkey administration
- Environment installation including application servers, database, middleware, and remote connectivity
- Supply chain participant coordination, setup and certification
- Assistance with file transfer and data translation
- Business process optimization, where we look for efficiency gains and opportunities
- Management level reporting as well as KPI operational and customer-specific reporting
- Comprehensive documentation of processes and expectations
- Technical support, diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Routine communication with business point of contact and project sponsor
Your Supply Chain Management Partner
Oxford Consulting Group not only provides customized services for managing your supply chain system, but also brings tremendous industry knowledge and best practices. With a partner like Oxford, your business can realize improvements in supply chain efficiency and a high return on the investment from your supply chain management solution investment. Contact us today to discuss your needs. >>