A Proactive Approach to B2B Integration
When issues are encountered with business processes and systems, all too often a reactive approach is taken in many organizations. And because team members are so wrapped up in responding to issues, they aren’t able to take the time to identify root causes, plan ahead for issues, or identify precisely what they need to prevent issues from arising in the future.
The occurs frequently with outdated EDI and B2B systems. If you’re not dealing with issues today, you may be in the not-too-distant future. For example:
- Will your systems support the growth in transaction volume you are anticipating?
- Will your current systems address the latest regulatory requirements? If not, how are you going to close the gap?
- Will your new software or network initiative have an impact on your current B2B system? If so, what should you do about it?
Getting Ahead of the Curve
Through a B2B integration assessment, Oxford Consulting Group can provide your business a wealth of industry and technical knowledge while providing a comprehensive analysis of your B2B systems, processes and architecture. As part of the assessment, Oxford Consulting’s team will:
- Align your B2B strategic vision with current and future business needs.
- Analyze best practices versus your current processes, and identify opportunities to optimize.
- Audit your current security methods to find potential weaknesses.
- Make recommendations on how to lower transactional costs, streamline processes, and optimize performance.
Your Trusted B2B Integration Partner
For EDI, B2B Integration, and Managed File Transfer Applications, Oxford Consulting Group has the expertise to thoroughly assess your B2B systems and processes and provide actionable recommendations for improvement.
The assessment we deliver will not only focus on a specific system or issue, but give you a high level evaluation so that no stone is left unturned. This proactive approach can give your business the effective planning tools needed to take your B2B solutions far into the future, and save you a great deal of time, cost and headaches along the way.
Contact Oxford today so we can begin tailoring a B2B integration assessment that is right for you.