So Many Priorities, So Little Time
Your company’s EDI or B2B Integration operations team is faced with a seemingly endless number of demands, changes and challenges, including:
- Keeping up with trading partner changes and requests
- Mandates for supporting new connectivity such as AS2, protocols, or data formats
- Changes in source data from ERP, accounting or other systems
- Updates to EDI translation software
- The addition of new trading partners
- System reliability and performance
And when it comes to EDI and B2B integration systems, managing changes and keeping performance at ideal levels can be a daunting task for IT departments—particularly those with a large number of trading partners. Technology teams are typically stretched thin with multiple priorities, and keeping EDI and B2B processes running smoothly is just one aspect of their job.
Before pushing your IT group too far, or damaging your trading partner relationships, consider letting Oxford handle everything for you.
Cost-Effective EDI and B2B Integration Outsourcing Services
Leveraging Oxford’s expertise, people and processes, you can outsource some or all of your EDI and B2B activities to us, and stay focused on your core business. Oxford offers EDI and B2B Integration Managed services that are a cost-effective alternative to managing your EDI activities in-house.
We can provide the full management, operation, and facilitation of your EDI program–and if you wish, we can even provide the infrastructure. It’s a great solution for businesses that need resources, data translation services, mapping and production support for EDI transaction sets, plus EDI administration services from dedicated program managers.
By letting Oxford manage your EDI and B2B integration activities, your business gains greater cost and resource flexibility, while gaining added value through highly trained experts in integration, project management, and trading partner management. In addition, onboarding of new trading partners will be completed quickly, trading partner integration challenges will be resolved in a timely manner, and you’ll experience rapid turnaround on translation services and transaction set updates.
EDI Outsourcing Tailored to Your Particular Business Needs
We offer a comprehensive suite of EDI and B2B integration outsourcing services, including:
- Administration and management of EDI / B2B tasks
- Mapping and production support for all EDI transaction sets
- Management and monitoring of all scheduled and special run jobs
- Troubleshooting processes and systems
- Incident creation, escalation and resolution
- Coordinating with trading partners to address and resolve questions or issues
- Monitoring overall EDI activities with reports and statistics
- Infrastructure services that eliminate your need to host the solution in-house
The key deliverables and components of our EDI and B2B managed services also include:
- Business assessment and requirements definition
- Risk assessment and resolution processes
- Service level agreements
- Certification and testing
- Document tracking
- Analysis and input
Customizable Managed EDI and B2B Service Packages
Oxford’s Managed EDI Service is available in three broad categories that can be customized to meet a specific company’s requirements depending on a number of factors, including: current extent of community integration, level of internal capabilities, number of trading partners, complexity of business processes, and current EDI infrastructure.
- Transaction Management – Completely outsource all aspects of your EDI and B2B operations to us
- On-Demand Support – When you need to supplement your organization’s existing infrastructure and personnel, such as quickly onboarding new customers or receiving coverage during peak processing times
- Trading Partner Community Management – We’ll help you expand and manage your trading partner communities
By outsourcing all or part of your EDI management to Oxford Consulting, your company is provided with a superior level of B2B and EDI managed services that will meet or exceed your business needs…and make your trading partners very happy. You can rest assured that both you and your trading partners will be in the best and most capable hands. Contact us today to learn more.